Countdown to Court Martial: Fort Meade Information
Attending Court Martial: December 14-15, 2010
Updated 12/2/2010 at 4:46p ET with link to hotels.
We are gathering the details about hearing.
Still unknown. Check back each day for updates.
- Number of seats available in the courtroom
- Areas where supporters can gather
- The trial commences at 9 am
- Plan to arrive at least 15 minutes in advance- 30 minutes if you want a seat
- The hearing should should go all day w/ a break for lunch- and into the next day
- There are people planning to protest outside the installation (location to be determined)
- No photography
- No video
- No audio
- No electronic components (leave your cell phones in the car).
Entering Fort George G. Meade
You do not need to pre-register to enter the base.
All visitors should report to the Visitors Control Center gate at the corner of Reece Road and Route 175 in Odenton. All other gates are for DoD I.D. card holders. The Visitor Control Center is open Monday - Friday, except for holidays, from 7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Phone: 301-677-1064/1065.
- Go to guard's inspection station
- They will Inspect your vehicle
- Each adult passenger will need a valid state or federal photo ID such as a driver's license or state photo ID card.
- The guards will direct you to the courtroom building.
- Please note: Hands free cell phones are the only authorized use of cell phones while driving on Fort Meade.
Courtroom is Located at:
The Magistrate Court
Building CPO 4432
4432 Llewellyn Ave
Fort Meade, MD 20755
There are a number of hotels around the BWI Airport which is just a few mintues from Fort Meade. This link will take you to a list of the hotels in the BWI Hotel District.
[A] is the Visitors Center. [B] is the courtroom location.
BWI to Fort Meade (apx 25 minutes)
Click here now...
[Get a PDF of this Document ]